HappyModel strikes back with a new tinywhoop designed for freestyle !
It is inspired from the toothpick and I think it is good to have such quads available now ! It is good for the community due to the competition between these companies and I hope it will improved the quality.
- Wheelbase: 105mm
- Size: 95mm95mm50mm(without propellers)
- Weight: 35g(without battery)
- Weight:60g(with Original 3s 300mah Lipo battery )
- Crazybee F4 PRO V2.1 AIO Flight controller 2-3s Lipo Compatible
- The lightest 1102 brushless motor only 2.7g with double ball bearings
- Light ,Powerful and smoothly
- AIO 5.8G 40CH 25mW VTX / 700tvl camera with smartaudio
- 2mm carbon fiber frame with TPU 3d-printed canopy
- Betaflight OSD support ,easy to get RSSI, Voltage ,current from your goggles(DSMX version no RSSI output)
- Full telemetry function ready (Frsky and Flysky version support)
- Compatible both for 2s-3s Lipo/LIHV
What is in the box ?
- 1x Sailfly-X FPV Racing Drone
- 1x 3D Printed 30 Degree Angle Canopy ( Red)
- 1x 3D Printed 40 Degree Angle Canopy ( Purple)
- 1x 3S 11.4v 300mah 30C/60C battery
- 1x Propeller disassemble tool
- 1x Screwdriver
If you want it you can grab it on Banggood for 88$ !