If you are still looking for doing yur own build for a 1.5/2inch quad this motor seems to be a good deal !
Right now they cost 12$ each, and you can order directly from Racestar.
It is a motor done in cooperation with T-MOTOR and RACESTAR:
- Brand name: T-MOTOR & Racerstar
- Item name: RT11 1106 Brushless Motor
- KV: 6000KV
- Configuration: 9N12P
- Internal Resistance: 135mΩ
- Motor Dimensions (Dia.Len): ø14.4*13.3mm
- Shaft Diameter: 1.5mm
- Motor Cable: 24#, 75mm
- Motor weight (Incl. Cable): 7.9g
- Motor weight (Excl. Cable): 7g
- Rated Voltage (Lipo): 2-3S
- Idle Current (4V): 0.9A
- Max. Power (30s): 145W
- Peak Current (30s): 12.2A
- N50H Arc Magnets
- Magnetic circuit design optimization for fast response
- NMB502ZZ bearing of high RPM for steady operation
So in the box with the motor you will have the necessary screws to attach it to the frame and for the propellers, and few spare parts.
I will test them and do another post and video with the flights to show you if they are well or not !
Get them here Racestar.