The EACHINE Trahscan is now available to buy, so it is the time to take a break and check the first reviews about it.
Is it still a good quad to buy for 99$ ? The EACHINE Trahscan is a brushless tiny whoop on 2S LIPO with a F4 board. It is one of the latest tiny whoop for the last 2018 and beginning of 2019, and you can use it with all common radio (Frsky/Flysky/Spektrum).
Few drawbacks that we observed in similar 2S Brushless Tiny Whoop are now fixed in this version:
- the frame is resistant, it doesn't break easily
- the canopy seems strong, and the camera angle is really adjustable
- the quality of the video is correct due to the Caddx camera, it is not anymore a cheap one
- the XT30 connector (provided in the box) will give you a little bit more of flight time (as usual) if you solder it
- no yaw washout ! It was really one of the biggest problem in these tiny whoops
So no real problem with it ? Well it seems really a good quality one but from all these videos I observed one.
We are cleary seeing a problem of jello during the video and described in some reviews. But it will be probably something possible to fix with another canopy (TPU one ?) to handle correctly the camera and remove this effect.