The new BabyHawk R Pro 2.5 inch is out in BNF and PNP version !!! The price is around 170$ on banggod and it seems to have really interesting features.
The F4 board + smartaudio + caddx camera + Emax Rush 2.5 props seems to be a perfect combo for indoor during the winter :) A weight of 91.5 grams without the battery seems reasonable because it is a 2.5 inch + 120mm motor to motor frame.
Moreover the canopy seems interesting (ABS ?) but I don't know what could be the strenght of it compare to a TPU canopy.
You are able to find some spare parts already:
Here much more details from EMAX:
- 120mm unibody frame with PC durable canopy/pod
- Mini Magnum F4 2 lite
- 20amp 4in1 BLHeli_S ESC 20x20 mounting
- On board ESC Current Sensor
- F405 Matek HEX Target using Betaflight OSD
- 5 available Uart ports
- 2 onboard RGB programmable LED's
- 1106 6000kv Brushless Motors
- EMAX Rush 2.5 inch propeller
- 25-200mw FCC compliant VTX with Raceband Channels
- Smart Audio control feature
- MMCX Connector
- EMAX/Caddx S1 CCD FPV Camera
- AUW without battery 91.5 grams
- Camera Tilt Angle: 20-70 degrees
- Recommended Batttery for optimal flight 450-650mah 3s lipo min 50C burst rated.
You will be able to find the specification here:
I can't do any review of it right now (I don't have it) but it seems that the BabyHawk got some good reviews already: